- We are working on our plans for re-starting Messy Church.
- This page and the booking process are in development.
- While this message is visible you may test the booking system using 2nd Oct. REMEMBER THERE WILL NOT ACTUALLY BE A MEETING THEN.
- We are pleased to announce that Messy Church will have a trial session on October 9th from 4 to 5.30pm
- Definitions: Parent means Parent or Guardian or Responsible Adult
- To do our best to make Messy Church Covid Safe we are introducing some new rules.
- We will limit the number of children attending to 20.
- We remind you that each child will need to be supervised by a parent.
- Because of the number limit, each child will need to have a place booked in advance. We are introducing an online booking system.
- Booking will only be available 7 days before the event.
- If you book before then your booking may be deleted.
- Please use the button below.
- Parents may book places for up to 4 children (due to limitations of the booking system).
- They will need to provide their own name, phone number, email address, and for each child, their name, age and any food allergies.
- They will receive email acknowledgement of each booking.
- Parents may make more than 1 booking for more than 4 children.
If you have problems please contact